Professional Coach for Small Business Owners and Executives, Specializing in Financial Advisors
Hi! I'm Stan Mann, a professional coach and results-producer for small business owners. I'm a sales and marketing coach who focuses on coaching financial advisors, wealth advisors, business owners, executives and other financial professionals.
I've been a results producing business coach for over 30 years, specializing in financial advisors five years. Before that I was a clinical social worker therapist for 17 years. So I have been helping people improve their lives at a profound level for about 47 years.
Our TEAM consists of recognized business and marketing leaders with high energy and the ability to develop proven marketing roadmaps for small business owners in almost every category of business imaginable. Our system, when implemented correctly, has demonstrated a proven ability to unearth hidden opportunities, overlooked profits and powerful marketing initiatives that operate concurrently in the interest of a profitable result for business owners, professional salespeople and entrepreneurs that apply them.
Karl Bryan, Chairman
Karl oversees one of World's fastest growing E-Learning companies, Leader Publishing Worldwide. The foundation of which is his proprietary E-Learning Marketing System for small business owners that is referred to as 'The most powerful client attraction program ever created' by some of the top marketing minds in the world today.
He's a recognized leader of a new generation in online marketing success and leadership.
Adrian Ulsh, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Adrian has successfully operated in the strategic sales and marketing category for close to 30 years with most of them spent going head to head with the biggest names in the industry. He's a veteran of more than 3500 seminars and workshops that he's conducted around the world where he sold from the stage. During these presentations he trained more than 100,000 small business owners on the strategies and tactics they now use to attract more clients and dramatically explode their revenue and profits.
Craig Maclean, Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Craig is an IT professional with the rare distinction of also having a high level of business acumen thanks to a business career that started at the ripe age of 18 in his own successful graphic and web design company. He's recognized as a thought leader in the new dynamic generation of E-Learning software and has unparalleled expertise helping small business owner's to market their business online.
Alan Ulsh, VP of Social Media & Training
As a small business owner himself, Alan was forced to learn sales and marketing the old fashioned way… through the school of hard knocks. Through sheer luck, he was introduced to the world class marketing and sales techniques taught by Leader Worldwide Consulting. After he implemented several networking and sales strategies, Alan saw a dramatic increase in both lead generation and bottom line revenue.
Chris Kling, Director of Coaching Support & Recruitment
Christopher is an accomplished sales professional, setting him up to seamlessly assist business coaches with creating an innovative sales process when adding the E-Learning System to their services. His sales career began as a freight broker for many years, working primarily with small businesses. His experience working with these small business owners gives him a clear insight into the world of a small business and understand their needs in finding value with every dollar they spend to progressing their business.
If you want to know more details about me, here is a list of my credentials:Business Credentials
- BA, Sociology (with honors), University of Michigan 1962
- MSW, Casework, University of Michigan 1964
- Work History
- Psychiatric Social Worker, Veterans Administration, Allen Park Michigan 1964-1989
- CEO, Mental Health Associates, Detroit, Michigan 1967
- COO, Transactional Analysis Institute, Livonia Michigan 1969
- CEO, Solution Coaching and Training, Livonia Michigan 1970
- CEO, Solutions for Financial Advisors 1972
- University of Michigan 1970
- Wayne State University 1972
- Eastern Michigan University 1981
- Hypnosis, Veterans Administration medical students
Published three books and 43 articles. Stan's first book, Triggers: A New Approach to Self-Motivation, published by Prentice Hall, has sold 50,000 copies and is considered a classic in the self-help genre. He has appeared on Channel 50 Morning Break and on the Channel 4 Evening News.
- Member: Phi Beta Kappa, University of Michigan
- Member: National Association of Social Workers
- Member: Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
- Member: Academy of Certified Social Workers
- Member: International Association of Transactional Analysis
- Member: Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- Member: International College of Integrative Medicine
- Member: American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Michigan Licensed: Clinical Social Worker
- Michigan Licensed: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Graduate: Coach University
- Graduate: Corporate Coaching University International
- Certified: Transactional Analyst
- Certified: Behavioral Analyst and
- Certified: Values Analyst
- Certified: Coaching Clinic© Facilitator
- Certified: Professional Coach